Do you know a breast cancer survivor in Minnesota or Iowa who could use our help? Fill out the information below to nominate them!
How B the Light has helped survivors and families:
- Assisting with medical equipment not covered by insurance, such as lymphedema sleeves.
- Financial assistance to help pay a mortgage payment or utility bill while undergoing treatment.
- Alternative treatments such as massage therapy, family or individual counseling, acupuncture or meditation by The Wellness Collective in New Ulm, MN.
- Specific requests for individuals and families.
- NEW - Hope Handbags will be delivered to 10 recipients before the end of 2020
- Supportive materials for information
- Up to $1000 for financial support in this critical time
Thank you to everyone who honored a survivor with a Hope Handbag nomination.
The nomination period is now closed until next year.
Hope Handbags are valued at well over $500 and include:
$150 HyVee Grocery Store Certificates
$100 New Ulm Community Market & Co-op*
$100 in New Ulm Area Chamber Bucks*
$150 toward services at the New Ulm Wellness Collective
Beauty Counter Clean Cosmetic Gift Set
Support tools and information from local area community organizations
B the Light branded bag, Corkcicle tumbler, and "Never Give Up Hope" magnet
All support stays within our community to benefit area businesses as well as local survivors.
*If the survivor is located out of the immediate New Ulm area, the Hope Handbag will be tailored accordingly*