"Shine a light on someone deserving!"
Do you know a breast cancer survivor in Minnesota or Iowa who could use our help? Fill out the information below to nominate them!
How B the Light has helped survivors and families:
- Assisting with medical equipment not covered by insurance, such as lymphedema sleeves.
- Financial assistance to help pay a mortgage payment or utility bill while undergoing treatment.
- Alternative treatments such as massage therapy, family or individual counseling, acupuncture or meditation by The Wellness Collective in New Ulm, MN.
- Specific requests for individuals and families.
- NEW - Hope Handbags will be delivered to 10 recipients before the end of 2020
- Supportive materials for information
- Up to $1000 for financial support in this critical time
With our "HOPE Handbags" we provide support tools and information from local area community organizations
B the Light branded bag, mug and "Never Give Up Hope" magnet. The contents of the HOPE Handbags varies and is meant to accommodate many needs of the chosen survivor as they go through their journey.
Choices for Types of Support & Assistance
Assistance with Groceries
Self Care and Self Health Services
Home Improvement and Repair & Housing Expenses
Travel Related Expenses
All support stays local to benefit local area businesses as well as selected survivors
Know a survivor in need? We are here to help!
B the Light is an organization dedicated to supporting breast cancer survivors in many ways.