"Shine a light on someone deserving!"
Do you know a breast cancer survivor in Minnesota or Iowa who could use our help? Fill out the information below to nominate them!
How B the Light has helped survivors and families:
- Assisting with medical equipment not covered by insurance, such as lymphedema sleeves.
- Financial assistance to help pay a mortgage payment or utility bill while undergoing treatment.
- Alternative treatments such as massage therapy, family or individual counseling, acupuncture or meditation by The Wellness Collective in New Ulm, MN.
- Specific requests for individuals and families.
- NEW - Hope Handbags will be delivered to 10 recipients before the end of 2020
- Supportive materials for information
- Up to $1000 for financial support in this critical time
Hurry - Deadline to nominate a survivor for our all new
Hope Handbags is December 15th