Do you know a breast cancer survivor in Minnesota or Iowa who could use our help? Fill out the information below to nominate them!
How B the Light has helped survivors and families:
- Assisting with medical equipment not covered by insurance, such as lymphedema sleeves.
- Financial assistance to help pay a mortgage payment or utility bill while undergoing treatment.
- Alternative treatments such as massage therapy, family or individual counseling, acupuncture or meditation by The Wellness Collective in New Ulm, MN.
- Specific requests for individuals and families.
- NEW - Hope Handbags will be delivered to 10 recipients before the end of 2020
- Supportive materials for information
- Up to $1000 for financial support in this critical time
We are excited to announce that we are honoring survivors again this Holiday Season with Hope Handbags. Nominations are open through December 3rd.
Hope Handbags are valued at well over $500 and include:
$150 HyVee Grocery Store
$100 New Ulm Community Market & Co-op
$100 in New Ulm Area Chamber Bucks
$150 toward services at the New Ulm Wellness Collective
Beauty Counter Clean Cosmetic Gift Set
Support tools and information from local area community organizations
B the Light branded bag, mug, t-shirts and "Never Give Up Hope" magnet
All support stays within our community to benefit area businesses as well as local survivors.
Spread the Love
If you have received a hope handbag in the past, pay it forward and refer another survivor!
We ask that nominations be for first time gifts and that survivors are not nominated more than once so that we are able to make these gifts go further. Thank you and have a happy and healthy Holiday season!