Countdown to Second "HOPE Handbag" Nomination Deadline
Last year, we were able to give away 17 HOPE Handbags to local survivors (valued at $500+ each). The impact of this program was more than we could have expected. "To see the sheer joy, and honor on these survivors' faces was rewarding beyond what I had anticipated." Said, Amber Melby, survivor, founder, and president of B the Light.
This year, B the Light will be distributing HOPE Handbags to nominated recipients as one part of their mission of bringing HOPE and shining light on survivors.
This year, contents will include:
· $150 HyVee Grocery Store
· $100 New Ulm Community Market & Co-op
· $100 in New Ulm Area Chamber Bucks
· $150 toward services at the New Ulm Wellness Collective
· Beauty Counter Clean Cosmetic Gift Set
· Support tools and information from local area community organizations
· B the Light branded bag, mug, t-shirts, and "Never Give Up Hope" magnet
All support stays within our community to benefit area businesses as well as local survivors. Between now and December 4th, go to www.bthelightinfo.org and nominate a survivor for this special honor!