Thank you to our Illuminate HOPE Gala 2023 sponsors!
If you are a survivor attending the Illuminate Hope Gala on Friday, 10/27, you may be eligible to win a Hope Getaway that evening.
Please see the requirements and submit your request. Applications will be accepted until 10/17.
The winner will be chosen by a committee consisting of former Hope Getaway recipients and B the Light board members. The names will be removed from the applications for confidentiality and equitable evaluation.
B THE LIGHT
B the Light was established in 2016 in honor of Aunt “B” an 18-year metastatic breast cancer survivor. B the Light honors her legacy of hope by raising funds to support those diagnosed with breast cancer. This vision includes HOPE Getaway Awards.
WHAT IS A HOPE GETAWAY?
A HOPE Getaway is unique to each individual’s wishes. B the Light hopes to provide you with assistance and resources for time away from daily routines to help reinvigorate you and provide you with much needed and deserved peace of mind.
GENERAL HOPE GETAWAY REQUIREMENTS
● The Applicant must have been diagnosed with breast cancer within five years of the Closing Date for Applications.
● The Applicant must be a resident of Minnesota.
● The Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
● The Applicant must have a breast cancer diagnosis verified for B the Light by the Applicant’s treating physician that will be required before travel.
● An Applicant is limited to one HOPE Getaway Award.