Glittery Gold: $2,500
Guest table for 10, including 2 complimentary drink tickets per guest
• Premium seating
• Logo listed as a premium sponsor and verbal recognition from podium throughout the event
• Table signage
• Logo/Name in external publications including press releases, advertisements, gala event webpage, and social media
• Logo in event program and digital screens at the event
Shimmering Silver: $1,000
Guest table for 8
• Name recognition in external publications including gala event webpage and social media
• Name recognition in the event program and digital screens at the event
Brilliant Bronze: $500
• Name recognition in external publications including gala event webpage
and social media
• Name recognition in event program and digital screens at the event
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE WAYS TO IMPACT
B the Light is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (Tax exempt Number: 81-1584802).
Please make a copy of this form for your records.
Thank you for supporting B the Light!
Please return mailed donations to: B the Light, 15 South Minnesota Street, New Ulm, MN 56073
Questions? Contact email@example.com or Amber at 507-276-4122
TEXT HOPEGALA2022 TO 91999 FOR EVENT TICKETS
B the Light was started in 2016 by survivor Amber Melby and is the only non-profit in the area that exclusively serves breast cancer patients and their families.
We have created a variety of programs to help survivors on their journeys including:
ReLight Retreats-This is a quarterly event aimed at connecting survivors with others in the area and to help them ReLight the emotional spark often lost through a cancer journey.
Hope Handbags donations at Christmas-A nominated local survivor receives a personalized B the Light tote with over $500 in gift cards to local businesses.
HOPE Getaways- B the Light pays for survivors and their families to go on a healing journey, to get away from the word cancer and feel whole again.
Survival Fitness program.- An exercise program including both strength and yoga classes designed to support breast cancer survivors while helping them regain some of the physical strength lost through treating cancer.
Donations-Survivors that are nominated can receive a $500 donation from B the Light to help with medical expenses or financial hardships.
O, we have been hard at work building our network of survivors and programs and have granted four HOPE Getaways to families from Minnesota in 2020. Despite the challenges of this past year, we are so grateful for the community’s support!! With your help, we have also been able to:
• Give away 17 HOPE Handbags to local survivors, valued at over $500 each
• Donate to the Brown County Food Shelf.
• Give flowers to chemo patients and nurses at the New Ulm Medical Center.
• Pay for Nurses Week t-shirts for the Sleepy Eye Medical Center nurses.
• Give over $1,000 in donations to survivors in need that were nominated.
• Pay for a survivor’s lymphedema equipment not covered by insurance.
• Institute our new ReLight Retreat offering. This is an event centered around building support and offering
insight to survivors to help them ReLight the emotional spark often lost through a cancer journey.
• Donate to “Pledge A Meal” to help local restaurants and families during Covid.
• Sponsored Survival Fitness – A program designed to support breast cancer survivors while also allowing
them to recondition and revitalize much of the physical strength lost through treating cancer.
Today, we are asking for your support so we can continue helping local breast cancer survivors!
We look forward to partnering with you to shine light on women and families affected by a breast cancer diagnosis by becoming an event sponsor, auction donor, or donor. and/or participating!
We are grateful for your support!
It takes the work of many to change the life of one.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Click "Become a sponsor" to see sponsorship levels and value for your organization.